Connect Brother Printer to WIFI
Printers are the important peripherals and perform a very critical role across all type of industries, schools, home, etc. Printers render electronic information into tangible records. As a matter of fact, you are not enjoying the utmost benefits of having a computer if you can’t print reports, presentations, letters, photos, and more. However, all the printers that are available in the market are not the same.
Each printer has its own unique features, that’s why selecting a perfect printer is quite difficult. One of the most popular printers that you can choose is the brother printer. The printer comes with some unique features, and it generally runs for a long time without showing any error. When you use it, you will find great performance and faster printing speed.
With all these features, just like other printers, your brother printer support can encounter a lot of technical issues. If not solved in time, those issues can lead to severe consequences. Some time users face issues while connecting the brother printer using Wi-Fi network. If you have such issues with your brother printer, then use the Brother Printer Support Number to get it solved as soon as possible.
Steps to connect the brother printer to Wi-Fi:
The first thing that you need to make sure that you have already configured your router and computer. After that follow the steps below step to proceed
- Place your brother printer close to the network access point. Make sure that there are minimal obstructions.
- Turn on your brother printer and computer, after that log in as the Administrator into your computer.
- Place the brother printer software CD-ROM into your CD-ROM player.
- After that, the installation screen will appear, and there you need to choose your model and language.
- Then click on install printer driver.
- For any questions or issue related on Brother Printer WiFi or any of its models then call Brother Support Number team to get on instant support
- On the License Agreement window, click on Yes to agree on the License Agreement.
- Now, choose wireless network Connection and click next.
- In the next step, select Brother Peer-to-Peer Network Printer. After that click on next to proceed further.
- On wireless device setup screen, select No, I don’t have a USB cable option and choose next.
- After that click on the checked and confirmed box. Then click next.
- Now you will see your network name, SSID, ESSID. There you need to choose yes and click on next.
- The Wi-Fi button will light up when connected.