Brother Printer Helpline Phone Number
- When you decide to install the printer driver with the help of USB or Parallel cable, you might face problems in the installation of the original brother printer helpline number driver. The built-in driver of windows might have been installed. As you know, the built-in drivers provide support only for the fundamental functioning of the brother systems; it is recommended to use the brother original printer driver instead. You can contact on Brother Printer Customer Service Number to get immediate help regarding the installation of printer drivers on your system
Follow the below instructions to install the printer driver and software in your system with ease.
- First of all, visit the website brother.co.nz.
- Brother printer offline
- Then, you will see an option “customer help”. Click on that
- Click on the option that says “download software/drivers.”
- The operating system of your computer will be automatically detected
- When you see the option “full driver & software package”, click on it
- You can scroll down and click on the option that says “end user license agreement (EULA)” and click and this way you will download the file.
- why is my printer offline windows 10
- If you are provided with another message, you need to save it.
- When your installer gets downloaded once, you can access the installer.
- Click on the language option and select your preferred language.
- Click on the yes button to agree with the license agreement, wait for some minutes as it might take some time.
- Click on the option “wireless network connection” and select “next.”
- Select your firewall option and see if the box says “change the firewall port settings to enable network connection and continue the Brother Printer Setup installation.”
- When you see this message box, click on yes to proceed
- See if the box appears with a message “configure through the control panel manually”, if yes, click “next.”
- Click on the “next” button again.
- Click on the box that says “checked and confirmed” and select “next.”
- Your computer then automatically looks for the printer and finds it.
- Once the computer finds the printer, you can click on “next” button to install the drivers
- Select the option “next” again.
- You need to register your printer and then click on the option “next.”
- You will be asked to restart your computer, you can do it, and then you are all set to go.
If you are stuck anywhere or finding it difficult to find a way out, you can talk to Brother Printer helpline phone number and get instant help regarding the installation of printer drivers on your system.
Follow these steps to Connect Brother Printer to Wi-Fi successfully. If you face any problem, feel free to call Brother Printer Support Number team for assistance.